Monday, September 10, 2012

Hello Everybody!

Hello everybody!

Thats Me - Alice
I am Alice. I am a certified nursing assistant in USA from last 6 years. This is my first blog online. I hope kept it on the topic of my interest, which is CNA.

Why this blog?
A lot of my friends who want to become CNA ask lots of questions to me. I thought people might also be searching on the web for the same as well. So, why not create a blog online and try to answer as many questions as I can about becoming the CNA.

Need some help?
Do you have some question which you would like me to answer? Go ahead and ask the question in the comment section of the posts. If you like, you can also email me directly at cna.alice _at_ gmail _dot_ com. I would be more than happy to answer your question.

I hope you have a good time reading my blog and find the information which you are looking for.

Thanks for stopping by.

- Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment